Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fw: New comment on "For every action there is a reaction. Do you think karma applies to everyone in this world?"

 
Thanking you.
 
 
Divine Books
40/13.Shakti Nagar.
Delhi-110007.
India.
Ph.no..No..011 6519 6428
divinebooksindia@gmail.com
www.divinebooksindia.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:43 PM
Subject: New comment on "For every action there is a reaction. Do you think karma applies to everyone in this world?"

LinkedIn
History and Philosophy of Science
For every action there is a reaction. Do you think karma applies to everyone in this world?
@art, thanks, certainly I admit that I am on the side of religion, to add to my point, my coin don't have science on other side rather it have scientific religion on both sides. If you can read my all previous posts it will clear to you. As such since this topic itself is limited to Karma, I have written only regarding that. My religion( Dharma) is much logical then any other. I already wrote that my beliefs are not metaphysical, if science don't have answer they should rather accept this, its not harmful non its dead end for science. I categorically distance my self from these so called metaphysical things. Rather west is more concern about these metaphysical things then the actual religion. I really not jealous about any scientific development worldwide non I am opposing it. As I said God is everywhere it mean it is everywhere. It is in you with fullest as that in Jesus. If science don't understand human feelings, then its sciences problem not humans problem. But religion do understand feelings, rather it map's those feelings wonderfully.
I personally believe that no one is disrespecting each others views/religions. But thanks personally to share that you respect my religion. Thanks once again. So a good Karma, gives a Good return!
A true respect is to inform other human beings a better path. Ultimately one has to decide where to go. With this question raised by Shri Djinto I took the opportunity to share some of the thoughts. The karma of writing Shri before Djinto reminds me my lord. This is our religion, shri is direct name of Lord/God. And we use it for every Man/Women. This is how just writing Karma slowly attached me to the supreme power.
By Mahesh Gadre
Like
Comment
Want to stop receiving emails for new comments? Stop following this discussion »
This email was intended for Naresh Gupta (Divine Books). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment